Born in Berlin in 1960
1978–1983 studies at the University of Graphic and Book Art in Leipzig
1983 graphic diploma, move to Mecklenburg, freelance work for publishers
1990 membership in the artist association M / V in the BBK
1995–2000 teaching position at the graphic and design school Anklam, subject illustration
2007–2014 series of portraits of personalities from the KMG-Klinikum Güstrow
2008 Pictures for the clinical center in Waren / Müritz
2010–2012 sets and equipment for the "Hechtfestspiele Teterow"
2012/13 Wall design and play and light objects for the children's ward of the Ernst von Bergmann clinic in Potsdam In 2015/16 the same design work for the MediClin in Waren / Müritz Exhibitions in Germany, Switzerland, USA, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Sweden Works are in the possession of the Staatliche Kunstsammlung Neubrandenburg, the Stadtmuseum Flensburg, the Kunstlyzeum Lucca (Italy) as well as in private collections.
Born in Leipzig in 1941, apprenticeship as a stonemason
1967 to 1972 study of sculpture and diploma at the college for industrial design Burg Giebichenstein Halle
since 1972 member of the Association of Visual Artists
1972 to 1975 artistic director of restoration work on the Gothic church of St. Moritz zu Halle / Saale
1979 Relocation to Wendischhagen am Malchiner See in Mecklenburg
Main focus of work: Sculptures in stone and bronze, fountains and architecture-related works, portraits, medals, restoration Exhibitions in Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Estonia
Works can be found in the State Museum Moritzburg Halle / Saale, Museum Cottbus, the museums of the city of Gotha, Münzkabinett and in private collections.